JOB FAIR for the Top Bay Area Restaurants on Monday 1/16
If you love hospitality and have a passion for food, come join us for a great career and growth opportunity! Stanford’s, Skates on the Bay, Horatio’s, Kincaid’s and Palomino in the Bay Area are looking for dedicated and experienced culinary and hospitality professionals to fill the following roles:
– Front of House Positions: Hosts, Server Assistants, Servers, Cocktail Servers, Bartenders and Managers
– Back of House Positions: Prep Cooks, Line Cooks, Lead Line Cooks, Dishwashers and Chefs
All applicants should possess the following skills:
– High-volume restaurant experience
– High attention to detail
– Reliable & dependable
– Supportive & positive attitude
Each location offers a competitive benefits package including:
– Medical/Dental/Vision Plan depending on hours worked
– 401K Plan
– Supplemental insurance options
– Dining privileges
– A competitive wage depending on position and experience
Apply in person to meet our teams at our Bay Area Area Job Fair!
Date: Monday, January,16th
Time: 10:00a.m.-2:00p.m. and will be held at:
Skates on the Bay
100 Seawall Dr.
Berkeley, CA 94710
If hired, all applicants must present evidence of U.S. citizenship or proof of your legal right to work in the United States, and have the necessary food and beverage handler’s permits.
Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Restaurants Unlimited, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training